- How to Win the Football Pools
- How to win the football pools using a proven football pools system. Resources, plans, perms and strategies to improve the odds in your favour.
- football pools
- Football pools - here's access to some of the gossip and football news stories which enable you to tweak those selections - the expert input.
- football pools draw
- Football draw games - an outline of the steps to take to find them each week. The football draw game – eight of these in a line are the key to winning the UK treble chance football pool, but maybe you just want to find two or three for a specialised fixed odds bet, or a range of trebles, maybe in an Australian, German, Spanish or Italian league. What do the football draw statistics say? Well, typically, on a league weekend in the UK football season and 49 matches on the coupon, there will be on average, 9 scoring football draws, and of these, many will have been predictable using a good forecasting system. No-score football draws average out at about 4-5 per week.
- football-pools-predictions 2010
- Football pools results predictions for 2/3 October 2010
- How Does it Work?
- Football pools wizard - how does the football pools system work? A Wizard football pools forecast is shown below, with results. Note that I have sorted the coupon by 'match rating'. Match Rating is calculated using Wizard System for each match.
- what's the odds
- Calculating the odds of winning the football pools - are the odds realistic - YES! How can you work the odds? It’s a question that a lot of people ask.
Let’s look at the basic odds. With a coupon of 49 matches (games), we are looking to identify a winning line of 8 score draws on the British treble chance pools if we are to win a 1st Dividend (a score draw is a result in which both teams end up with the same number of goals, not zero). If we stake on 1 line only (nobody does, but leave that aside for now), then the odds of selecting the correct 8 matches from 49 are approximately 450 million to 1. With the UK lottery the odds are 14 million to 1 for a six number combination, by comparison.
- Using a Syndicate
- Staking through a football pools syndicate gives better coverage of the coupon, lowers individual risk and the benefits of higher stake levels These all add up to a better chance of winning the football pools. Other benefits can be social. For example, will your syndicate meet in the pub every week to agree a list of selections? This can be fun, but the ultimate reason for running a syndicate has to be the better odds you get using bigger plans/perms. Couple this with an effective proven system for producing match forecasts and you are on the winning track. There can be difficulties with syndicates, which need to be planned for and covered in a the setup agreement. If you don’t approach it properly, you could end up losing winning opportunities and maybe even friends with a badly organised football pools syndicate.
- Pools V Horses
- Compare fixed odds and pools betting. Consider conventional betting on a horse race or the outcome of a single football match. A punter (someone placing a bet) is quoted odds by a bookmaker (‘bookie’, turf accountant and so on) either face to face, over the telephone or online. Now, the odds that are quoted when the price is first set are based on the bookie’s initial perception of the odds of a given result. As the event gets nearer, the odds quoted by the bookie ‘drift out’ – that is, get longer (say from 4/1 to 10/1) or shorten (say from 4/1 to 7/2). Obviously we’re using the UK fractional odds system here, not US or European – this does not alter the principle though.
- football forecasts quality
- Find out how to know how good your football results forecasting is, and make it better. If you are serious about winning the football pools then you will be using a proven football pools system and probably staking through a pools syndicate. This way you will be using football results analysis to provide performance indicators for the teams, and a list of match results forecasts. Then, with a syndicate you will be maximising the stake you can place. With the best plan that you can afford, which gives you the desired balance between coverage and guarantee, you will then be in a position to ensure that you have the best chance of winning.
- football pools results 2009-2010
- Football pools - Results index for the football pools system results
- Football pools related articles
- Playing the Football Pools
- The odds of winning tghe football pools and how they can be optimised
- Favourite Plan
- Favourite football pools plan - this one is 19,000 lines
- 45,000 line plan
- Favourite football pools plans - this one is 45,000 lines with 28 selections
- Bigger Plan - 51,000 lines
- Favourite football pools plans - this one covers 51,000 lines
- A Great Little Plan
- Favourite football pools plans - this one covers 3700 lines and deals with forecast bias. Use it standalone or with another plan for extra cover
- australian football pools
- What's different about Australian Football Pools
- australian pools strategy tips
- What you must know about Australian Football Pools if you are to make the most of your pools stake and get the odds more in your favour
- australian football pools
- Resources for Australian Football Pools
- Support Page